Sunday, April 1, 2007

goodbye ma grandma


Before we turn out the lights and close our eyes I'll tell you a secret I've held all my
life Its you


that I live for, and for you I dieSo I'll Lay here with you til the final goodbye


I never should of waited so long to sayWhat I've always known since the very first
dayThought


that you would stay forever with meBut the time has come to leave

Hold, draw me close, close to my heart Listen intently as I tell you thisOutside the
world wages

its rewards, I'll rest in peace as long as you know


Promise you our love will carry on although you turn eternal


Before we turn out the lights and close our eyesI'll tell you a secret I've held all my
lifeIt's you

that I live for, and for you I die So I'll lay here with you till the final goodbye


GOODBYE

to my grandma soul

10 comments:

VEЯŎ said...

2lalh yr7amha

Unknown said...

ربنا يرحمها, ويتقبل حسناتها ويتجاوز عن سيئاتها
حلوه بجد يايوري, ربنا يكرمك.
انت هديتني بتاج, وانا طبعا أعرف الأصول ولازم أرد الهديه وعشان كده أنا دبستك في اتنين, ادخل عندي وخدهم (:

Unknown said...

يوري فين جديدك؟

Unknown said...

وبعدين؟

ختفضل مختفي كده؟؟؟

Malk Almasria said...

بالعربى بس


رمضان كريم

ملك المصرية

Unknown said...

كل سنة اوزنت طيب

ويارب يكون عيد سعيد عليك

Anonymous said...

nice post w allah yer7mha

Unknown said...

كل سنة وانت طيب

وعيد سعيد

(:

Anonymous said...

oh very nice words
inshaalah rabena hayerhamha

Unknown said...

كل سنة وانت طيب يوري
رمضان سعيد عليك ان شاء الله

woooow

woooow